- Handwriting is a sensitive monitor of the nervous system.
- Medical graphology is an exciting area. We have found the
neuroanatomical reasons why health affects handwriting legibility.
- Physical disorders ranging from chemical to muscular and
spinal imbalances can upset the natural coordinated flow of our
- Our handwriting reveals stress, allergies, muscular-skeletal disharmony,
Handwriting and Health
The Big Graphological Oversight:
Many past graphologists have labeled shaky, illegible writing as indicators
of mental illness. We have found the cause to be more physiological
Did you know?
- Hands work as nervous system seismographs and are well equipped to
record the tremors of addiction and disease.
- Handwriting requires precise coordination of 52 muscles, 20 joints, 30
bones and 15 nerves. This makes handwriting a sensitive monitor of mind and body!